Sunday, September 30, 2012

dream guy


Started in TOEFL class when my teacher asked me to write a paragraph using gradual adjective so then ikdy I wrote about my dream guy. hahaha. so since it's pretty interesting I post it here! (the long-version of course :3)

He should be a moslem. Wait no he MUST be a moslem. Doesn't need to be the very-religious one but at least he understand his religion well. Then he would be tall, well above 170cm perhaps since I'm about 168cm :) and I want him to be taller than me! Handsome is another thing, since it's relative. Every girl has their own perspective about what 'handsome' is. For me 'handsome' is a well-behaved guy comes with good-looking face tee-hee. I usually fall easily for a friendly guy... ohhh shame on me! But physically, I like a mature-looked guy. oh wait NO MUSTACHE OR WHATEVER HAIR-ON-THE-FACE since I'm going to fall in love to a teenage guy not to an 'uncle-uncle' alias 'om-om' hahaha. and note this one, pointed nose drives me crazy, literally.

I don't know which is better; an athletic guy is or the nerd one but I believe I'd prefer both personalities in one person... the ATHLENERD haha. then he'd better plays an instrument, at least guitar. but I do think guy plays an exotic instrument such as violin would be very very umm what is it, charismatic? attractive? tempting? whoops.

Then, I always imagine... that someday there will be a new student moved into my school. and he would be exactly like what I've described above. then we would fall in love each other (omg this is soooo cheesy) and he would do sweet things to me like teaches me guitar and lesson, cheers me up when I feel sad, talks about future with me like 'what university you wanna get into?' and whatever best friends are usually do. yup I don't wanna be in a relationship cause it's prohibited in our school (haha like I care about school's rules!). no, it's because as long as I know till now, relationship usually brings you nothing but misery in the end. but it's not like 'don't you dare having relationship' or 'I won't have any relationship'. no offense k?

Last thing about 'dream guy', Taylor Swift's old song really describe it well.
He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything betterHe respects my space and never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my motherTalks business with my father
He's charming and endearing, and I'm comfortable