Wednesday, September 19, 2012

coming back! The Sims 3!


HEEEY I'M BACK!
*yeah yeah I always disappear then suddenly come back*

I'm soooo sorry since blogger changed its features I became kinda upset (cause it's very not-easy-to-personalized! and those new templates are so EWW NO WAY) so I made several new blog, but still I can't take my heart from youuuu oh my first and last blog in my whole life I promise you my love and faith *sob-sob*

yeah. so, since I've made so many excuses of my absence (you name it; busy with school, forgot my password and whatever...) so let's just skip to my trashy stories! YAAY!

lately I got addicted to this game (well I always easily got addicted to games) hahaha but it's so fun! it really is. and the game is...


I'm crazy to this kinda game. I could spent hours just to pick which clothes my sim should wear tee-hee. and another long-exhausting-and-frustrating hours trying to build the house. my epic tips : press shift+ctrl+c then type in 'motherlode' several times till you have enough simoleons for your sim and his/her next seven generations lol trust me your sim will love a huge house with pool and sport car in the garage :)

so the IT time is over, gotta go to canteen to fill up my tummy! ciao bella~