Tuesday, July 9, 2013

a gift from a friend!

so I was having my lunch with the girls (my mom and 'lil sista) when the doorbell suddenly rang. since I hadn't finished what's on my plate so my sis went to get it. well, my mom curiously peeking from the window and said "It's a package," and I was like 'which package?' since we were expecting:
  1. the fabrics for Ied Mubarak's family uniform from Medan
  2. Etude Water Color Blusher from Rie Butikwell okay it's only ME who expect this
my sis then yelled "Kak, it's for you!" so all I could think about it my oh-so-lovely blusher but she wasn't finished yet, "...from Mas Abid!" and I swear I was so taken aback. He did ask my address a couple weeks ago to send me some stuffs from his 'Summer Holiday 2013' which include umrah and a visit to Singapore and Malaysia...


...and all I've done during holiday was rotting inside my roombeside watching Despicable Me 2 in the nearest cinema.

I envy you, Bid. I really do.

anyway, I told him he doesn't have to do such thing bc I don't wanna trouble him (you may think this is a mere courtesy but I was being honest, swear!). seems like I forgot how hard-willed he could be when he already set his mind into one particular thing, since Mr. Postman still appeared in front of my door, bringing this:

taken with webcam so sorry for the blurriness
the first thing my sis said about the package was "Look how cute the wrapping paper is!" -_- oh well.
it was wrapped with a lot, A LOT of tapes and plastic. I was so touched by the effort he made to ensure the package will arrive safe and sound (ok I exaggerate a bit, maybe it's just the mechanism for all packages). I know wrapping up things can be a pain in the ass most of the time... yet shredding it open is the most fun part. what an irony.

go on to what's inside! *drumrolls*

YIPPEE
oh and it comes with a letter as well!

I got the feeling he purposely wrote 'granny' in the first place
OMG HE USE THAT SHEERAN THINGIE AGAIN. PLUS 'THE DUKE' THIS TIME. DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

just wait 'till I tell Jaz about this! you're so dead, dude. lol.

TA-DAH!
overall, I got a very nice pashmina and sajadah with matching colors! YEY for matching colors! which I definitely will use for salat Tarawih tonight :) there are also tasbih, riiight I need to praise His holy names more often, I guess... a cute I ♥ KL pen (who doesn't love teddy bears?) and a box of I-thought-it's-chocolate-at-first almond-filled dates! I'm in diet to reduce some weight and acnes so I can't eat chocolate, which make this absolutely GREAT!!

finally, of course I must say thanks to Abid for sending me these! I'm not a massive friend (nor granny, seriously) but you are. these are not 'ginian doang' and I can't thank you enough. so yeah thank you thank you thank you!!!

don't envy me for having such amazing friend, folks ;)

bye!